in Association with NaturallyCurly and Madu Salon Presents:
THE CURLY MONOLOGUES
Created & Directed by Jonathan Pillot
Before – Event – Haircuts will be provided!
After Party Schmooze
Sunday | San Francisco
September 25 at 2pm
Wednesday | San Francisco
September 28 at 7:30pm
In The Curly Monologues, people perform personal monologues that they have written, inspired by the multi-texturted ways that their hair – their Crown – has played in their lives. Each story touching at something way more than “just hair.” And yes, there are those who have CurlyEnvy, too, they have things to say as well. It’s all about the Metaphors. And yes, the Curls too.
The Curly Monologues started as a notion that CurlyGirls (and sometimes guys) have LOTS to say. Not just about their hair, as much as what their hair represents on many levels, ones that straight-haired people don’t necessarily get. And, as in life, everyone’s stories are our stories, in one way or another. We have done three productions of The Curly Monologues in NYC, and are thrilled that the Bay Area is our next stop, what a great place for celebrating diversity and storytelling, especially here at The Marsh, which was born from Storytelling.
Tickets: $20 – $35 sliding scale | $55 and $100 Reserved Seating
Sunday, September 25 at 2pm
Wednesday, September 28 at 7:30pm
75 minutes | No Intermission | All Ages | Please do not bring infants to the show
For more information on the sliding scale ticketing policy, late seating and reserved seating please click here.
- October 26, 2018 8:00 PMAcid Test: The Many Incarnations of Ram Dass 10-26-18 (SF)
- October 27, 2018 8:30 PMAcid Test: The Many Incarnations of Ram Dass 10-27-18 (SF)
- October 28, 2018 5:30 PMAcid Test: The Many Incarnations of Ram Dass 10-28-18 (SF)
- November 2, 2018 8:00 PMAcid Test: The Many Incarnations of Ram Dass 11-02-18 (SF)
- November 3, 2018 8:30 PMAcid Test: The Many Incarnations of Ram Dass 11-03-18 (SF)
- November 4, 2018 5:30 PMAcid Test: The Many Incarnations of Ram Dass 11-04-18 (SF)
Buy Tix by phone:
Monday – Friday 1 – 4pm, 415.282.3055
(Additional service fees apply)