Marsh Youth Theater Program currently seeks the following position(s):
Marsh Youth Theater (MYT) Program Assistant
For almost two decades, Marsh Youth Theater (MYT) has provided theater-arts education to San Francisco youth regardless of financial constraints. MYT offers year-round classes in drama, dance, circus arts, digital media, and storytelling taught by talented teaching artists. After school classes and camps take place both on-site and off-site at five San Francisco Unified Elementary Schools.
We are seeking someone organized, detail oriented and self-motivated. This position works closely with MYT Program Director to keep current programs running smoothly, support administration and data input for grant reporting and assist with maintaining financial invoicing, records, and reports. This is an opportunity to contribute to a successful theater-education program.
Duties & Responsibilities-
- Manage class list and attendance
- Assist with the planning and implementing of programs
- Assist with maintaining financial records, invoicing, and reports
- Assist with on and off-site youth programs
- Experience with Theater Education
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to think and act on both micro- and macro- levels
- Administrative exerience
- Proficiency in Spanish is highly preferred
- Skilled in data management and efficiently organizing documents and files
- Desire to take ownership of and help shape youth arts education program
- Ability to use MN Office (Word & Excel), Google Suite, and MAC OS X
- Part-time twenty (20) hours per week / Tuesday – Friday
- Year-round position (Summer months, June – August, potential for extra hours)
- Start date September
- Position open until filled
- Compensation Range $17 – $20/hr (Based on Experience)
Please reply to this position by contacting Brian Williamson (email@example.com) or by calling (415) 641-0235.